05-24-2010 Monday

B- 7:45am
2 c coffee CO HC
1 egg with celery and cheese
2 LC toast

*2 mile walk at lunch

L-12:00pm
1 tub Dannon carb controlled Yogurt
1 slim jim beef and cheese stick
few pork rinds

5:30pm
beef stick and 2 string cheese

6:30pm
1/2 of a rotisserie chicken breast
2 ears corn w/butter

9pm
3 beef sticks
3 string cheese

WT= 255

HUNGRY tonight. Craving sweets. I'm sure its the PMS. So I ate a lil too much.
Not enough veggies for today either.

The plan is since it is HOT and humid around here to get up an hour and 1/2 early in the morning to walk. We will see how it goes.

2 comments:

Vadim said...

How is your infection, is it in check?

NewVision said...

Hey Vadim,
Yes they seem to be better. I am off my antibiotic now. The three infections that I had, are receding. Thank you for asking. I hope I'm on my way to a healthier me. :)

I will check in with you over at your blog to see how the medifast is going. :)