11-25-12 Sunday

It's me again. I'm back again to try and deal with these weight issues. I've been up and down, low carb, low calorie , on plan, off plan, you name it. I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and have come to the conclusion that low carb has always been best for me. I don't know why I have chosen for so long to listen to others instead of my own body. My joints, body and my mind feels sooooo much better when I'm low carbing. Lately I've had a lot of joint pain. It's so amazing what you can do when you're motivated by pain.
This year on June 15 I totally quit drinking diet soda pop....cold turkey. I was having kidney issues ( bleeding and lots of pain in my back) long story short, I'm fine now but it taught me if I can quit my soda pop then I can do ANYTHING! So after lots of joint pain I decided a few weeks ago that I need to go back to low carb too.
I got a new smart phone, (YAY!!) So it will be a lot easier to blog my menus. So starting tomorrow, I am back baby!!! See you all then

PS......Looks like I have a lot of work to do on my links. Lots of them not working. I will try to get to it ASAP. :) 

No comments: