05-17-2010 Monday

B-2 cups coffee HC CO lil vanilla and cinnamon
1 egg, celery and cheese omelet
1 1/2 slices Healthy Life toast

Walked 2 miles (8 spree candies- low sugar)

L- 6 ritz crackers
1 oz cheese
1 tub carb/sugar controlled yogurt
1 package of turkey budding meat

SN- 3pm
6 ritz crackers w/cheese
Diet Dr. Pepper

SN-6:30pm
1 slice reg bread w/butter at my brothers house after going grocery shopping. Sugar dropping low

D-7:15pm
chicken cooked with onion & peppers
lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa
2 small ears of corn with butter
Diet Coke

SN-Saje's Low Carb Peanut Butter cup
Diet Coke

I had a lot of problems with my sugar dropping on me today. I'm trying to keep that fine line. I'm scared to have it go up on me because of the infections I keep getting. So it's a guessing game to figure out what the low carb diet and the walking will do to me, then mix in there the clinic. Sometimes we are busy and sometimes we are not. I will work it out. It usually just takes awhile. So please don't use these menus as an example Low carb menu. While it is Lower carb then a normal diet it is still not the best.

The walk today was a hard one. My calf and shin started hurting about half way but it was too late to turn back. Just as far one way as it was the other. :)

I missed the season finally of House tonight. Hope I can find it on the Internet somewhere. Anyone else watch House? I'm a late bloomer when it comes to that show. I just started watching it. We have been watching reruns on Saturday nights.

It's nice to be back. :)


4 comments:

Vadim said...

Nice to have you back! You are a trooper! I missed your blog.

NewVision said...

I've missed you too Vadim.

I like the new picture.
What's your kitty's name?

Vadim said...

His name is Sadya. He is a peace of work, I love him!

NewVision said...

:)