05-21-09 Thursday

B-2 coffee HC CO AS

L-7 oz sirloin w/catchup
veggies (broccoli, zucchini, few carrots)
1/4 to 1/2 cup garlic mashed potatoes
3 BBQ wings w/ranch
2 diet cokes

D-2 healthy Life LC bread
1 egg
peanut butter, sugar free syrup, butter
1 sausage patty
diet coke

SN-small amount of mix of sunflower seeds, peanuts, almonds, few raisins
1 cuke w/vinegar

WT=?

Well could have been better, but as we know from my past blogs, it could have been worse.

I'm sorry that I haven't been making my rounds on some of your blogs. Mowing season is rough on us. Since my son is in Indy this year in school we don't have his help. He use to mow my mother in laws and father in laws property and most of ours. Now its all on us. We are mowing 3 to 4 evenings a week. Good exercise, right! Anyway, I do lurk most days. I just don't always have the time to comment. But I'm out there, really.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Maybe you'll discover that mowing works out a combination of muscles? If so, you could put out a book or dvd called "Mowercise"? :-)

Seriously though, that's got to be one heck of a work out! I'll bet you're getting in better and better shape by the day!

That got me thinking ... when is some mad scientist going to invent a variety of grass that stays put at the perfect height? I'm sure it's in the works somewhere.

NewVision said...

I'll keep you in mind when I'm making all that money on those DVD's. :)

And I want some of that grass. When you figure that one out, you keep me in mind k? ;)