05-20-09 Wednesday

B-2 coffee HC CO AS

L-1 LC Healthy Life bread
1 cheese polish sausage
1 tub LC yogurt
Diet coke

D-1 pork steak
2 hot dogs w/ catchup
medley vegs with cheese
2 cans diet coke

SN- 3 slices summer sausage

WT=238
2 hours push mowing

Tired and achy today.
I'm trying hard to just throw myself into yard work/house work and not think of anything.
You would think that with as much work as Ive been doing I would be wore down enough to sleep at night. Nope. I'm sorry to always to be complaining about not sleeping. But sleep is like sex. its all good unless your not getting any.
(Did I just type that? -Oh'well we all know that's true)

4 comments:

jo said...

lmao...I Needed a laugh tonight and you gave it to me! I love that line. I'm glad you did type it!

Harry/JP said...

Funny!

I feel the same way about pizza too. :-)

Vadim said...

I have never heard that line before but it makes sense. I used to work in Italian fancy shmancy restaurant in NYC right across the street from Unated Nations. An average pasta dish there was mere $30 dollars. Up to this day for the life of me I cant understand how a pasta dish can be so expensive. And it wasnt even all that. How can a pasta be all that? Anyway there was always a line saying " Sex is like pizza, when it is good it is very good, but when it is bad it is still good! Have yourself some good sex, a very good pizza and a decent night sleep!

NewVision said...

LOL Glad you all enjoyed that. I can't believe that came out of my.......fingers. :/