04-14-09 Tuesday

B-2 coffee HC CO
1 string cheese

L-@ Local Restaurant
Chicken Fajitas w/ onion, peppers, sour cream, salsa (No Wraps)
1/4 cup rice
3 chips w/ salsa (yes, only 3 I counted and pushed them away)
water

D-8 oz Ribeye steak w/1 T 1 carb catchup
1 cuke w/ vinegar
water

SN-1 cup buttermilk
1 oz walnuts

WT=236

Through out the day, I'm always thinking of wonderful things to say on my blog. Once I get home eat dinner and relax. I can't come up with anything to say. :(

I'm kind of getting keyboard shy (for lack of a better way to describe it) I kind of feel like a failure when it comes to trying new things. Seems like I haven't been able to stick with anything. I just keep trying different things on for size, to see if I can REALLY do it or give it up. When I am able to find something that I can live with for the rest of my life (like adding in CO, keeping a food journal, blogging) than its a big deal to me. But I don't like to post all the new things I try for fear of failure. If I don't post it and no one knows, than I'm not a failure in your eyes.

Posting the sleep/mood scale really helped me to see that when I'm loosing sleep, my moods drop than I'm more susceptible to going off this WOE or having a cheat. I'm really glad I did that and shared that with everyone. Maybe someone else will see that in themselves and it will help them as well.

Here is other stuff that I've learned along the way. Hope it helps someone out there. :)

1 comment:

Harry/JP said...

As far as I'm concerned ... you can't be a failure if you keep on trying. :-)

I think I can confidently say that we all view your blog with kind eyes. We're not here to judge you or fault you when something doesn't work out.

I hope you'll believe that and that it will help you to feel more free in your blogging or just better in general. :-)