04-1-09 Wednesday

B-2 coffee HC CO AS (only 1 w/CO)

L-5 oz Walmart chicken
2 ritz
1 slice summer sausage
1 slice cheese

D-1 & 3/4 cheese burgers
2 LC Healthy Life buns
w/ 1 carb catchup, mustard, pickles, onion
1/2 of a cuke w/ vinegar

SN-2 LC Brownie

WT=236

None, had to go buy me some work pants all my old ones are too big. I only found 1 pair and even those don't fit right. But at least they don't look like clown pants. Think I'll get my sewing machine out this weekend and see what I can do with all my pants that are too big.

Okay so I had to make another batch of the LC Brownies tonight. YES, ALL 12 of them are gone. I really like that they are so easy. One bowl, few measuring cups & spoons, waa laa. The first day I made them everyone had to try one. MIL, FIL, Son, Son's BF, Hubby and me of course. Then Hubby keeps taking them to work for other people to try. I think he's proud. LOL There is this guy at work who wants to do Low Carb. He has noticed Hubbies weight loss (about 40 pounds) and has tried a lot of what Hubby takes to work for his lunches. I'm kind of anxious to see what he thinks of the brownies.

3 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Are you sure you're not putting anything "funny" in those brownies, Jo? :-) Kidding of course!

The ultimate compliment is when I can get non-LCers to really dig an LC dish/meal. That's a good feeling.

~Oct said...

I am putting those brownies on my list of things to try, I love that healthy indulgences website.

I like when people enjoy what I make but I hate sharing LC foods. My precious! :)

NewVision said...

Nothing funny Harry- honest LOL!!

EVERYONE that has tried them has really liked them and most are not LCing. The guy from Hubby's work last night really enjoyed them. He's also a diabetic (which I didn't know) So now I feel doubly (is that a word, hmmm it is now)GREAT for letting him try them. :) He ask Hubby to get him the recipe. :)

Yeah Oct, I felt the same way Sunday when I made them and they were half gone with everyone trying them. But its all good when I know I'm helping someone out.

Have a great Thursday everyone!