03-02-09 Monday


B-2 coffee HC CO AS (only 1 w/CO) --> ok, got up early so I could take my antibiotic an hour before my coffee with dairy.

L-1 McDouble no bun
4 chicken nuggets w/mayo
3 chocolate covered potato chips

D-1 sausage patty
1 egg
cheese
1 LC Healthy Life English muffin
SF Tang/2 T flax seed

SN-none

WT=241

none

Today was a bad craving day. I wanted EVERYTHING. This was the worse craving day I've had in a LONG time. It was all I could do to not stop and get an Arby's super, a Big Mac, Fries, potato chips, milk. Ahhh, I wanted chips and milk sooooo bad.

2 comments:

Vadim said...

Hang in there, I know how hard it may get!

Harry/JP said...

Excellent job in avoiding your cravings. You should feel good about that!

Do you have any idea why they were so bad today? Does it have anything to do with that funny cartoon - re: stress? :)