02-10-2009 Tuesaday

B-2 coffee HC CO AS (only 1 w/ CO)

L-6 Ritz, 1 oz cheese

D-6 oz pork steak w/ bbq sauce
1 carb catchup
1/3 bag cauliflower w/ butter & french onion dip
SF Tang/2 T flax seed

SN-(1 a.m. Low sugar)
1 c milk
6 ritz w/ butter

WT= 241

Sleep= 9 (range 0-10)
Sleep has been good. I've been taking 1/4 of a melatonin for the past 3 nights now. I've had 2 out of 3 good nights. Hoping that trend continues. I'm still worried about getting addicted to it or worse to stop making my own melatonin. But as you can see there is defiantly a link between my moods and my sleep pattern. I think after this week I will no longer need the sleep/mood scale. The 19th marks having it on for a full month. So I will be stopping it then. I think it has taught me what I needed it to. I've also come to the conclusion that like it or not, melatonin works for me and for my sanity I NEED my sleep.

Mood= 9 (range 0-10)
It was so nice today. I took a 30 minute walk today on my lunch hour. It was beautiful out. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
---------------------------------------
I'm a little aggravated at the scales. I think it comes from passing by all those goodies at work yesterday. While all the skinny, young things were standing around eating chocolate truffles I was running around like a chicken with my head off. (I was the only one in my department out of 3 of us who showed up for work) So I think its just left over junk. I'm STILL not over it...

I know I should get some real worries. Honestly, I do have real worries. This one just seems to be digging in like a thorn in my side. I'll get over it. I do like Harry's suggestion from yesterday, every time I pass by something bad I should treat myself to something good. I'm not very good at treating myself (other than with food, which is how I got in this mess LOL )

Ok, I'm done and over it. I vented. Thanks for listening.

Walked 30 minutes at work today.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

A 9 mood rating is awesome, Jo!

I'm happy to see that you're sleeping better and feeling better too.

I think your feelings about wanting what others can have is perfectly natural. That's not to say that someday, maybe soon, we both may not outgrow those feelings. After all, it's all just a matter of how we perceive it.

We can and probably should regard it as a victory, instead of a loss. :)

pooti said...

Wow awesome mood rating!!! I too am glad to hear you are sleeping better. I really think that is half my problem with weight loss.

Your progress continues to rock, girl!!!