07-11-2013 Thursday

IS IT FRIDAY YET???? UGH!!!!


B- 2 c coffee w/HC CO
1 Walmart Sausage -plain

L- Salad w/ lettuce, spinach, cukes, celery, cheese, sunflower seeds, grilled chicken breast and Waldon Farms Dressing.

D- Magic noodles + zoodles w/ grilled chicken and Alfrado sauce

OMG!!!! So much going on around here. I'm a nervous, anxious wreck.
Still not sleeping. I know I'm worring too much but can't seem to shut it off. Worring about my Father in law and other things just keep going wrong. Truck and car both broke down. Brakes on Truck last night and fuel pump on the car today. Still talking about putting my FIL in the nursing home. Husbands family still doesn't help much with taxing MIL back and forth and other errands.

God does not give us more than we can handle.

I Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

2 comments:

Low Carb Daily said...

You can do this!!!

NewVision said...

THANK YOU!!! :)
I didn't realize anyone was here. LOL