04-05-2010 Monday

B- 2 coffee HC/CO/lil soy milk
2 sausage patties
2 t. peanut butter
2 t. SF syrup

L- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 12oz Diet 7up

D-3 bowls Chicken medley soup ~hungry!!!!
3/4 c. chow mein noodles
Diet Root Beer

SN- see edit below



I walked 2 miles at lunch today.
Back on track today. YEA!!!
That is the reason for the small lunch. After my walk I wasn't real hungry and thought I would just wait. Ended up just having the sunflower seeds.

I'm walking a 5k this Saturday. :)

Infection is doing better. Antibiotics doing their job. I hate taking those things. I really need to do some research to figure out how to get my immunity up. I've been taking probiotics since Nov. 2009. I know my sleep pattern doesn't help it any.

All in all, I'm still working on me.

Edit: Grrrrrr, didn't make it low carb. I ended up getting a snack pac size bag of chips, 5 mini reese cups and 5 mini banana muffins. Oh, and a glass of milk. Grrrrr. I was craving SOOO bad. Once I slipped I just went all out and said forget it. I will try again. Wish I would have been more prepared for those craving I know I always get. But just decided I was going back to low carb and did it without preparing for the worse of it. Grrrrrrrr

No comments: