08-09-09 Sunday

B-2 coffee HC AS
1 bowl fruity pebbles
2 spicy sausage

L-few chips

D- 3 chili dogs
1 order onion rings

SN-1/2 cucumber
w/vinegar

YEAH!!!!
I'm back up and running.

I have lots of work to do on the blog. I will get it done as soon as I can.
As you can see menus have not been pretty. I'm hoping this will get me back on track.
I'm still struggling with this depression I'm going through. I do feel a little better. So maybe I'm on the upswing of things. I buried my Mom 2 years ago today. Having a tough time of it this year and again I have been using food to get through it.
On a good note, we finally got our rental property rented. It is very small so it is hard to rent out. That should take some of the financial hardship off of us. It won't re-leave it all but it's sure gonna help.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Happy to have you back in the 'hood, Jo. :-)

I'm sorry to hear of your sadness but relieved that you rented out the property.

I battle with my mental demons, on and off, on a continual basis. Just know that you're not alone in your struggle.

Now please put down the bowl of Fruity Pebbles!

NewVision said...

:)