07-12-09 Sunday

B-1 coffee AS HC
(11am)1 Thomasville LC english muffin
w/cream cheese sf jelly

L- (1:30pm)2 ding dongs
dark cherries

D-(4:30pm)Arby's bacon roastburger w/mayo, arby sauce
1 roast beef w/cheese mayo, arby sauce
1 lg curly fries w/cheese catchup
diet coke

Sn-2 sf Popsicles
1 hotdog

Still TOTALLY off plan, I will try my best tomorrow to get back with the program.
I always feel like such a fraud when it comes to this blog. I'm not the 'low carber' I would like to be. I'm not a fine example and I'm not the perfect tool. I'm human, but does that give me an excuse. No, I think not.
Your get it live here folks. !!!!
Like I've always said, you get the good, the bad and the extremely ugly here at this 'low carb' blog. It's more of a time capsule (hence the name) of what I ate or am eating, rather than a low carb example for anyone. So please if your reading this, DON'T use me as an example for a low carb life style.
It is what it is. I'm a struggling 'low carber' who hasn't lost a pound all year because I keep screwing it up for myself. It's just my life. Believe it or not, I'm trying to change that.

A little insight on NewVision here: You can always tell when I'm stressed by my eating patterns. I'm a big time stress carb eater. Stress and sleeplessness gets me every time. I have both going on right now :( .

I wanted to respond to Harry's comment from Thursdays here. (Just in case Harry doesn't look at the responses.)
Harry, Your advise is ALWAYS welcome. I know that you are a very kind and gentle soul that is not going to run me through the ringer (or get mad if I don't take your advice)
So advise away!! Lord knows I need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Jo,

No advice tonight. Just a [hug]. We're all fallible. No one more so than me. Believe me, I have so many regrets.

I know you'll get back on track. The start, as you surely know, is the toughest.

If there are ways that we (your fellow bloggers) can help you cope with your stress, please don't hesitate to ask. We may not be able to help. But by asking ... at least there's a possibility that we can.

You'll be in my thoughts. Hang tough and stop getting so down on yourself! That's an order! :-)

Me said...

I second Harry - *big hugs*

Feel free to chat as much as you like if you need to just de-stress. But we understand if you don't want to do that either.

Whatever works for you :)

Best wishes
xxx
e