07-07-09 Tuesday

B- (7am)2 coffee AS HC
2 eggs
1 slice LC Healthy life toast w/butter

L-(12pm)2 slices LC Healthy life bread
2 slices turkey ham
2 slices cheese
Mayo
2 slices tomato

D-(6pm)Chicken Fajita w/onion, peppers, sour cream, salsa
20 to 30 chips and salsa
few bites rice

SN-(8:30 -9pm)
2 bowls corn flakes
1/4 watermelon

WT= 244
Got on the scales this morning cause I'm feeling swelled and bloated. WHOA! 10 pounds in 3 days. I'm sure MOST of it is water. I've even had a head ache from all the bloat. Going to lay off the salt for a few days.

That PM snack was a bad idea. I just kept eating. SHOOT!!!!!! Tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Jumping Jupiter! I hope this will pass soon, Jo. Easing up on the salt sounds like a good idea.

Hang in there!

Unknown said...

I agree with Harry. Ease up on the sodium intake.

Take care of yourself. :=)