06-24-09 Wednesday

B-3/4 of a biscuit w/gravy

L-2 Healthy Life toast
1 egg, butter

D- small sq of Lasagna

Still running a fever today. I hope I'm better by tomorrow, I have to drive my Auntie back home to Arkansas.
I got on the scale yesterday at the doctors office and thought for sure they were wrong. They read 234 with all my clothes on. I usually weigh first thing in the morning with nothing on. So I hopped on the scale this morning and it was 229. I wish now I had been weighing everyday so I would know how much of this weight loss has come from me being sick. It almost scares me to see those numbers. Will I gain it all back when I start eating again? If so, I don't want to start eating. Mixed feelings. I'm not hungry much at all.

Update: My fever finally broke around noon today. I'm still tired, but I feel much better.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

I'm happy to know your fever has passed.

Good to have you back in the blogosphere, Jo.

I don't know what the scale will bring but I know you've got what it takes to continue moving toward your goals. I look forward to seeing that happen.

Safe travels!

jo said...

I'm glad your fever broke. Hope you're feeling more energetic very soon!