05-09-09 Saturday

B-1 coffee HC CO

L-few chips
glass milk

D-Dinner and a dance
2 fish w/tartar sauce
2 hush pups
2 shrimp
2 mini biscuits w/butter
small fries w/catchup
water

SN-12 am
1 double cheeseburger
1 order fries
2 onion rings
water
WT=239

We went out tonight with my brother and his wife, my son and his girl friend to our local Moose Lodge for a dinner and dance. We closed down the place. We had been working hard all day so it was nice to go and unwind. It was a great band. The singer was actually the son of a guy we use to go listen to when we were first dating. Brought back a lot of memories. We all had a good time.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

I hope your weekend is going well, Jo.

Things are looking up for me in a way. Nothing magical happened really it's just that I received a few reminders that convinced me that I'm not living up to my potential - because I've been allowing my dark mood to overtake me.

Sometimes we all need to be shaken up out of our mental funk. A family member did that for me recently and I'm grateful for it.

I hope you'll come out of your sadness very soon. I know it's not easy. I don't claim to be any master of such a change. I'm just trying my best to beat it.

Hang in there, my friend.

NewVision said...

Thanks Harry,
My weekend went well. Best one I've had in awhile. Thanks for asking.

I will jump on over to your blog for details. :)

My emotions are finally stabilizing. I'm not bawling every 5 minutes anyway. Wish I knew what was going on inside me. I'm not sad. Nothing has upset me. I just get shaky and weepy for no reason. I've been trying to avoid people at all cost at work. I don't want to become some blubbering idiot in front of everyone. LOL They probably think I'm being a snob. :)

Glad to hear your doing better.