04-28-09 Tuesday -off plan : /

B-1 coffee HC CO -1 AS

L-2 healthy life LC bread
1 polish sausage
20 oz diet coke

D-1 pork steak w/catchup
3 hot dogs
1 c corn

SN-1 garlic bread
2 oz chips
2 c milk

WT=237

I've been going through a lot of emotions lately. Crying at the drop of a hat, shaky, nervous, totally wearing my emotions on my sleeve. Yes, stuff is going on in my life but when isn't it? I'm not sure whats going on with my hormones (yes, I'm guessing that's what it is)

Just a sample of whats been going on.......One of my child hood friends has been in the intensive care burn unit. She has 3 degree burns on her face and down into her throat. We wasn't sure she was gonna make it.........My brother and nephew are arguing over a property dispute.....My sister and other brother are bickering over some money my niece owes my brother....My cousin (we are more like sisters) just had angioplasty an hour ago and had 3 stints put in (she will be fine).......I'm not gonna list anymore, you get the idea.

As we all know, I'm a stress eater. I've just kind of said the hell with it for awhile. I tried hard today. I really did. When I was waiting to hear word on my cousin I turned to food. So again today I have had an off plan day. Which stresses me out too. Dang it, I wanted to make it LC today.
---------------------------------------------------

Today I'm grateful for....
1) My husband who is soooooo understanding through all these stresses . He is a God send. He is doing his best to keep me grounded and LC.
2) Technology -thank God we have the ability to fix a broken/clogged heart.
3) My Son- he is working so hard to get through school. I'm so proud of him. I'm glad he has turned out to be such a wonderful kid. He just got employee of the month last month. He's a part time employee for Menards. He has won the bars and stars award (top award) in 6 of the 7 classes he has taken. YEAH!!!!!!
4) The dog we are baby sitting. He has brought me quite a few smiles lately. He's laying here at my feet snoring. (BIG German Shepard) He and Roxy have become really good friends. :)
5) I'm thankful I can blog.

1 comment:

Harry/JP said...

I thought you did really well today, Jo. :-) Give yourself credit for making so many good menu choices.

I hope the issues that are weighing heavily on your heart will resolve in the best possible way.

I have the feeling we may be similar in the worry department. I often feel like there's always multiple things to worry about or be frightened of. I know it's largely a matter of perception however. It's all relative as they say.

Stay strong and try to be kind to yourself. I'll be rooting for you (as always). :-)